Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the rodent out of the cage [ Mod Application ]
I don’t know if my vote will count but I’m putting my opinion here at least.

Speaking from former admin perspective, yes you cannot please all. It is impossible. However, as a moderator, you are to be a driving force or role model for the server and for the community as a whole. When the community is this divided and mixed in votes it’s obvious that it’s not your time to move up yet. Take into consideration what was told and work on your tone. I can tell by the comments you still have issues with bottling and lashing or acting different with different people. Try to remember to keep it fair and fun but don’t intervene unless its needed. As pixie said staff are here to help and diffuse situations and that is one thing you’ve struggled with always.

Also nicky bringing up how gabe was on sona is very relevant honestly. If he shows repeated actions yet again it says he has not grown. Its just something to watch for. It carried across three servers there and is just something to be noted. 

I wish the best on future apps but i really don’t think you’re ready for a while. I love you and you are my child always but you know I’ve always been tough when it comes to what to work on. Focus on your attitude and treating people equal. For example i didnt harass just one or two people, it was everyone  Cool

Best of luck kiddo love you.

Edit; dont laugh at me i edited all my typos im tired fk

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let the rodent out of the cage [ Mod Application ] - by Mother Nuru. - 06-11-2021, 01:15 AM