Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suspected Ghosters
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 
lazyar STEAM_0:1:40020827
tomskboy STEAM_0:1:57398943
Potential Witnesses: AstralSapphire, Hannah (who actually left after telling them to stop cheating)

Reason to Ban: Since they had less than an hour of playtime, I don't think they've been warned for ghosting before. So all I'm hoping is that they are added to your suspected ghosters list :).

Proof: I have uploaded two videos.

Before you watch, I just want to say that ordinarily I do not condone hiding in the spots I was hiding in during regular play.  They are probably illegal spots on crash house (technically you can get shot here, but you need a jetpack to get to a spot to shoot me).  In both videos, I killed myself using my kill bind so that I would not benefit from surviving, nor impact whether or not the hunters won that round.  I merely hid there because 1. I couldn't be seen from the ground, and 2. new players definitely don't know you can get up there.

1. vid1
timestamps: 2:13 tomskyboy starts shooting at me.  Astral DM'd me that it was him shooting at me, so even though I'm a prop, I knew which hunter it was.  lazyar on my team was dead.  I was a little forward in this video, so technically, if he had eagle eyes he could have spotted me.  So I did it the next round but hid further back.

2. vid2
timestamps: 0:05 I show that lazyar is dead.
0:40 tomskyboy sends a nade my way.  I was backed up as far as I could go without falling off the map.  Zero way he could see me without an elevated spot (which he tries to get to but fails later).
0:55 tomskyboy possibly gets instructions as to where a log is, but it's a common spot so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
Rest of the video is him trying to shoot me (also with some awful mic spam from some other players).

Astral and Hannah both thought they were ghosting as well. 
I couldn't get any footage of lazyar (on my team) because he stopped moving when I killed myself in two different rounds to spectate him.

Not that solid of proof to go on, but just keep these two in mind if you see them on the server again please :)
-1 On the ban

Not enough evidence to go off of, definitely sus though.
(05-21-2021, 03:26 PM)Damien Wrote: -1 On the ban

Not enough evidence to go off of, definitely sus though.

Yeah, that's why I just asked for them to be placed on the suspect list.
I couldn't collect any more evidence unfortunately :(
There's definitely something going on here but nothing proving who actually did anything.

The staff team does not condone hiding in illegal spots to catch ghosters for a couple of reasons:

1. It screws everyone over who is playing legitimately.

2. Players will see that you are up there from new players to regulars and will use that to justify hiding in illegal spots in the future.

Thank you for the report but there's nothing I can really do here.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army