Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Ban Request: Cheating/Ghosting (STEAM_0:0:27127049)
Offender's Name & Steam ID: Sam STEAM_0:0:27127049

[b]Potential Witnesses: @Pastekeleton 

[b]Reason to Ban:
Cheating/Ghosting

Proof: @Pastekeleton (I do not have proof because I was never on their team, paste want's me to write the req)

Other: (Optional)
[/font][/size]
[/b][/b]EleNa (STEAM_0:1:3458593) has ghosted with sam before and was pretty suspect, but there was another person who was sus as well, Flash312167 (STEAM_0:1:605798278), so we prioritized watching him. also there is an angle me and paste were discussing that elena was getting fed information form sam who presumably has esp or walls, so they're on the hook for ghosting.
Here we go. I want to apologize beforehand for the white noise in the video. I don't know why it sounds like this...

https://youtu.be/O50hcV-M89U

There are a couple of damning pieces of evidence at play here.

1.In the zombie bunker map, he doesn't even know how to crouch jump. He learns it here. He jumps on top and then falls behind right into view on where old_cat was hiding at. He "pretended" to "find him" by leaving his view on where old_cat was for a little.
1.5. I'm guessing someone was on top of the tanker which is why he was trying to use the car to get up.
2. Zenful (I'm assuming) was hiding on the lamps. He couldn't have seen him yet he decided to look up and shoot. He then tried a Noobtube. Before this encounter and after this encounter, he does not look up at the lamps anymore.
3. At 2 minutes on round 3, he looks at someone who was a fire hydrant. He looks at him for a while. I don't know why he didn't kill him. Maybe to lower suspicion.
4. When he was on the dumpster at 54 seconds on round 3, he decided to randomly flick to the left and kill someone. It was so random.
5. The most DAMNING of all. The Spider inside the car or under the car, I'm not sure. He throws a Grenade and expects it to kill. Thus, when it doesn't, he comes back and tries to kill him somehow. He shouldn't even have been able to see the spider. There was no indication there was any prop there to begin with. The spider prop player leaves and gets back to the same spot. Sam somehow knows he came back although he should've suspected he left to another area and continues to check the car.
This appears to be ghosting for what I see here. I will add them to the watchlist in case they decide to come back and cheat again.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army