Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all you 1PS haters
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class on 1PS, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Lobsters TTT, and I have over 3,000 confirmed bans. I am trained in meme warfare and I’m the top mod in the entire 1PS armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another shitty server. I will ban you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me on 1PS? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of members across 1PS and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking banned, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can meme you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my ULX menu. Not only am I extensively trained in non-ULX combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the 1PS Meme Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the server, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “meme” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will meme fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking banned, kiddo
k
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
[Image: iYOXpB3.jpg]
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
no u
ok then
What's 1ps ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
former admin2
who the fuck is 1ps?
(04-21-2017, 06:30 PM)Foxka Wrote: who the fuck is 1ps?

1PS isn't a person. It's the greatest server of all time!
(04-21-2017, 07:54 PM)Tedgp908 >:( Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 06:30 PM)Foxka Wrote: who the fuck is 1ps?

1PS isn't a person. It's the greatest server of all time!

I played on 1PS once, and let me tell you, this statement is not 100% correct
[Image: giphy.gif]