overwatered weed plant Unban Request
+1 for a reduction although using a 3rd party program outside of gmod is still considered breaking the rules under “ 5. Do Not Exploit, Hack, Metagame or Otherwise Avoid the Game's Intended Limits”. An auto clicker makes you click fast up to incredible in-human speeds. Although there might be a limiter in the game (I’m not sure) it is still considered doing something that you are not supposed to. I already feel the negative rep comin but yk.. I’m still in favor for a reduction on your ban since you used a 3rd party application to modify your gameplay. Just because it does not modify your game files does not mean that it is safe to use on the server. Yes it’s popcorn but still.

Edit: I never mentioned the reason I think your ban should be reduced. I am in favor for a reduction because it is just an auto clicker and you cannot really do much with that. Also, you only used it to throw popcorn (from what you’ve said) and to me that’s fine but I would not recommend doing it again since like I’ve said it is considered avoiding the games intended limits but since you only used it for popcorn I believe a week is too long. You’ve learned your lesson (I hope) and you like to the server enough to make an unban request. Just don’t use an auto-clicker again pls.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: overwatered weed plant Unban Request - by Here lies Eggroll's reputation. - 05-31-2021, 06:04 PM