overwatered weed plant Unban Request
I was asked by another player almost immediately upon joining whether an auto-clicker was allowed. I responded to him that I did not know what an auto-clicker was, but it sounded like something that would be disallowed. 

I then inquired in our staff Discord as to what an auto-clicker was and whether it was allowed. I learned that it was a disallowed program known as a script. I was also informed that anyone found using an auto-clicker, since it was a script, should be permanently banned.

While I was still gathering a response in the staff chat, weed plant posted the link to the auto-clicker to other players in the chat.
[Image: unknown.png]

I kicked them for this (advertising hacks is usually a permaban), and they quickly rejoined. Shortly afterwards, I got a full response in our staff Discord and thereafter upped the punishment. At the same time Mr. weed plant openly admitted to using the auto-clicker in the voice chat.

I banned Mr. weed plant for just two weeks, rather than permanently because I was uneasy about instituting a permanent ban for something I did not fully understand and which did not seem as inherently problematic as outright hacks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: overwatered weed plant Unban Request - by Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca De La Ley - 05-31-2021, 06:22 PM