overwatered weed plant Unban Request
(05-31-2021, 11:52 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: you really should not be teaching people how to lag the fuck out of the server

I had to spend almost 4,000 hours collecting my unbounded esoteric knowledge of the source engine. It is almost completely useless to me and was overall a massive waste of my time other than motivating my career in IT. If someone else can find the weird stuff I know useful, I am not going to let them wallow away spending hundreds of hours not knowing about it when I can just spend 15 minutes to teach them. I do not want to be the stereotypical expert that hides away their secrets and is a massive asshole to people when they ask for help. Being more open about expert level knowledge makes the world a better place and gets people motivated to learn more on their own instead of discouraged by the lack of support.

That's a corny (but 100% true from the heart) response though.. a better question is, if this addon supposedly causes lag problems, why do we have it?

(06-01-2021, 12:00 AM)Noire Wrote:
(05-31-2021, 11:39 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: -snip-

saved and downloaded before this gets deleted, tyvm
you know where to find me if you want anything else cool bb

Messages In This Thread
RE: overwatered weed plant Unban Request - by RussEfarmer - 06-01-2021, 12:08 AM