Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, here goes nothing.
Steelman, 

I have to stay neutral on this man,

From what Triangle said, you got some things to work from the mic spams to other things,

Staff are shown to be like the "peace keepers" of the server and well, we do have fun here and there at times, however random sounds like burping or random shout or even a sound board can be a bit over the top.

I know the game is fun to play and fun to chat and troll in discord vc while playing, but there time where you have to keep your cool and limit yourself.

I haven't seen how you interact with other staff member while I'm on, but when I'm on you seems to chill out but also when a rando player tend to troll or be the class server clown, its not really a good idea to follow up and continue it by joining on the fun if it will annoy other players, but you hold back a bit...at some times not always...

Overall, the advice what Triangle and I gave hopefully give you room to improve since its the little things and actions that do count.

[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Well, here goes nothing. - by [test]Steelman334 - 05-31-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by The Triangle - 05-31-2021, 07:11 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 05-31-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by MissPauling - 06-02-2021, 10:36 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by gerbil - 06-03-2021, 05:58 AM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by gerbil - 06-07-2021, 02:29 AM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by Agent Barton - 06-08-2021, 03:56 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by TheUltraFish - 06-09-2021, 06:35 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by TheUltraFish - 06-10-2021, 02:43 PM