Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, here goes nothing.
I have definitely been waiting for this application, I can see the potential and also the interest in you for becoming staff which I am super supportive of. I don't think you're 100% ready yet though.

While I haven't seen much in the way of the behaviour the above comments have mentioned, I do think it'll be good for you to work on keeping calm when things get hectic and trolly on server. Trust me, I absolutely understand how stressful, irritating and frustrating it can be when server goes to hell and it seems like there's nothing you can do to stop it, but one of the biggest traits a staff member needs to have is staying calm under those pressures.

I do also want to touch on not overstepping and knowing when to let someone else take over. I personally struggle with this so again I find it very relatable, but as staff you gotta know when to back off and let someone above you take over, share control of the server etc etc.

Honestly, I think keep going the way you are, try to work on the stuff that's been mentioned here, and I'll give you an easy +1.

For now I'm neutral. You absolutely have potential and I do want you to earn the Trusted role, just maybe not yet.

Feel free to message me at any point if you need any pointers, and good luck for next time!

:)

Messages In This Thread
Well, here goes nothing. - by [test]Steelman334 - 05-31-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by The Triangle - 05-31-2021, 07:11 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 05-31-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by MissPauling - 06-02-2021, 10:36 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by gerbil - 06-03-2021, 05:58 AM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by gerbil - 06-07-2021, 02:29 AM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by Agent Barton - 06-08-2021, 03:56 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by TheUltraFish - 06-09-2021, 06:35 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by TheUltraFish - 06-10-2021, 02:43 PM