Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh no another staff app.; Bicycle
Hello Milly, I am here to give you a nice +1 I know that you have been working on improving so that you are suitable for the trusted position for death run for a while now. I can say that you have improved since. You do not really troll anymore and you are a lot of fun to play with. Welcoming player (considering you are the whole reason why I got into dr) and friendly. You don't let people get the best of you and I would like to see you staff the dr server :) Also, you are the most active player within the last month and that's great! This month you've played for 33 and a half hours. Just don't play too much to the point where you get bored of it. I 100% believe you can handle the ability to staff dr and hopefully make it a more welcoming place. Dr needs the help and I really really hope that you get the rank. Good luck Milly!

[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3

Messages In This Thread
Oh no another staff app.; Bicycle - by Deer-ly - 06-02-2021, 06:42 PM
RE: Matt_St3 (Strongrule) — Today at 12:42 AM Bicycle - by Here lies Eggroll's reputation. - 06-03-2021, 02:05 AM
RE: Oh no another staff app.; Bicycle - by Jammin - 06-07-2021, 01:02 AM