Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh no another staff app.; Bicycle
(06-07-2021, 02:44 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: Just a few concerns

I've seen that sometimes you don't play the game on the server staying "afk".Not recently, but in past months,if you're going to be a staff member in the future, will you continue ?

My biggest concern is feeding trolls in discord.I agree Jammin. I've seen you feeding trolls #murder and other servers.

I'll start with being afk:
I have indeed passed out at my pc in the server many times aswell as forgetting to leave the server but these most recent months I have been trying to make sure i leave the server after an hour unless other players were on to prevent this and i don't plan on continuing to sent up a tent with a campfire singing c-a-m-p-f-i-r-e-s-o-n-g song. but If i do end up afk for longer than 5-10m its not intentional and im not trying to itemfarm.

Discord gasoline: 
Again this is not intentional and i do apologize after when i do, i don't mean to drag on pointless conversations or arguments that go nowhere. I try and will try my best not to continue such behavior.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)

Messages In This Thread
Oh no another staff app.; Bicycle - by Deer-ly - 06-02-2021, 06:42 PM
RE: Oh no another staff app.; Bicycle - by Jammin - 06-07-2021, 01:02 AM
RE: Oh no another staff app.; Bicycle - by Deer-ly - 06-07-2021, 06:42 AM