Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This needs to be addressed (Farewell)
Alright looked at the staff application. I do not see one person who said that they gagged you. Talking about the player that was banned for a month also needs context. The player had been temporarily banned previously for the exact same thing and was banned for more than one thing. The player has also gotten in trouble with staff at multiple point throughout their time here. If it was flat out bias then why wouldn't they just permanently ban the player and be done with it?

The "mistake" you made a long time ago was not a factor in my decision making on delaying my response whatsoever. Heck, until you mentioned it I had completely forgotten about it.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
RE: This needs to be addressed (Farewell) - by TheUltraFish - 06-09-2021, 10:08 PM
RE: This needs to be addressed (Farewell) - by David - 06-10-2021, 07:29 PM