Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This needs to be addressed (Farewell)
For those it may concern,

From my experience interacting with Steelman334 on Dinkleberg, playing alongside, speaking with, and all in all experiencing within the game with; I have nothing but positive comments to make on this individual player. As new players on the server, myself and my cohort, Right Lil Boot, were met with nothing but niceties and professionalism in regards to the functionalities of both the server and the game play. This continued on as days passed as we became regulars, extending out further to newer players as our time on the server progressed. As an individual, Steelman334, is very patient and understanding towards not only difficult or newer players, but especially towards younger audiences, who are glaringly ignorant towards the dynamic of in-game playthrough or the dynamic approach of online voice chat interactions with older players. Personally, I find this behavior to be commendable, as it shows that he is understanding and approachable to younger players, showing that he can educate them on what is appropriate to say to others in an online forum whilst simultaneously creating a safe environment for younger players; something that in my opinion, is of the top most importance. Steelman334 makes people feel welcomed and involved in voice chat discussions, and enforces the rules in accordance to Dinkleberg guidelines: never going as far as abusing his donor rank aside from a single time occurrence towards a band of trolls in game. An incidence that I'm sure most staff members can be sympathetic towards.

Overall, I would be ecstatic to see such a responsible and welcoming individual on the PH staff team.

Left Lil Boot -

Messages In This Thread
RE: This needs to be addressed (Farewell) - by the left lil boot comeback - 06-09-2021, 10:28 PM
RE: This needs to be addressed (Farewell) - by David - 06-10-2021, 07:29 PM