Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This needs to be addressed (Farewell)
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=6437

Let me preface my response here with my 2nd trusted application. Those of you who don't know that story should give it a read. It's a definite rollercoaster of emotions and crap like that. 

As someone who has been the victim of "snakes" in this community before, I know how you're feeling probably better than anyone who is responding right now. I've been there. I get it. But in no way did anyone "snake" there way here. You had people come out and tell you EXACTLY what they believe you did wrong. You had exact answers. All you had to do was ask for the proof on your application. What did you do? You threw a hissyfit and made anyone who supported you look like a jackass.

I wanted you to become staff. I saw a huge load of potential in you. You admitted to being wrong on our forums in a way that most people don't. And now that you've applied for staff and gotten criticized again, you've shown your ass because you didn't get the answer you wanted. Do you realise how rare it is for anyone to get a "delayed response" to a staff app instead of an outright denial? It's only happened once or twice. Once or twice in a 6 year span and you throw a bitch fit because you were accused of mic spam. All you needed to do was ask for proof. Burden of proof falls upon the accusers. That's why staff record for evidence. Without evidence, all they have is their word(Thanks @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" ). And we don't follow word of mouth around here. We look at videos and screenshots to make our judgement on issues. I wanted to see this mic spam because I believed it was a minor issue seeing as I've never heard anyone talk about it in the staff chat or in the main discord itself. You did this to yourself mate. I'm sorry that it came to this.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]

Messages In This Thread
RE: This needs to be addressed (Farewell) - by [Yellow] Travis1421 - 06-10-2021, 12:59 PM
RE: This needs to be addressed (Farewell) - by David - 06-10-2021, 07:29 PM