Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This needs to be addressed (Farewell)
Tonight on Rep in a Potential Freefall, THIS!

For real though, I didn't wanna stick my hand in this petting zoo and I still don't want to but now that everyone has just begun to say what everyone else has said trying to put it in different perspectives. Bruh, this post was addressing a problem a lot of staff have already gotten flack for. I'm not gonna find the whole Starling leaving thing, because if memory serves that's something that brought it to attention for a lot of people. That and the Kiwi app. (I think anyway, been a while since I read about or through those damn things but I believe I gave the gist of them, correct me if I'm wrong)

I'm not going to say anything about the stupid snake comment because of what I said in the prior thing and I'm assuming y'all read the other posts, those say things too.

Good god I spent too much time trying to not sound like a buffoon, whatever, you get the point.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This needs to be addressed (Farewell) - by David - 06-10-2021, 07:29 PM
RE: This needs to be addressed (Farewell) - by Zenful - 06-10-2021, 08:49 PM