Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Hi! my name is Owen, you'll see my username as Owenbomb. Anyways I am originally from Massachusetts but I moved To South Carolina almost 3 years ago now because of living situations also I am really open about my life. I am still in high school but that doesn't stop me from playing a lot. I play Murder on Gmod rarely anything else but when I play its on here, Dinkleberg's server. I first joined on Jul 27, 2018 and I used to play quite a bit then I took a break from Gmod but I am back now and Ill be playing a lot! But I hope I can play with all of you and have an amazing day!
Welcome to the forums dude !

#TeamMurder
yo yo welcome to the Forums my dude!
Our murder server is pretty fun!

Join TTT sometime if murder isn't active too, we'd love to have ya!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Welcome to Bart Simpsons jailbreak please have a shorts filled day
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
Welcome to the forums! If you ever wanna stop in Ph I'll steal yer ankles.

Jkjk. Swing in for some fun! Lots of our murder players enjoy some prop hunting from time to time!
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

honk
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Welcome to the forums, Owen! I'm the Murder Admin - feel free to reach out to me on the Discord (La Flama Blanca) with any questions or if you need any assistance. Thanks for posting a staff application, too. I hope South Carolina is treating you well - Charleston is such a beautiful city! See you on the server soon!
Nice to meet you sir