Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Staff Application - bespokepoop
Ingame Name: bespokepoop

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41017304
Discord Tag: bespokepoop

Time Played: 105hr

When First Joined: 05/07/21

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): M-TH after 6:30P; F after 1:00P; Sat-Sun hours vary around 2-6 hours per day

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: There are ocassional hours where the server is full without staff present. It can get a bit hectic and I've posted on discord to request staff come on a few times now. I'd like to be able to further assist the community by addressing critical reports and player issues with an overall quicker response time. 
This is not to say that the response time of currnet staff is lacking. Rather, it's to afford the server less hours of hectic rdm and voicechat abuse (slurs/etc.) and more hours IN THE GAME ZONE BRO (hanging out and playing the game).
Why you want to help the community: I've met alot of pleasant people on the server. it's been a great to decompress with a game of TTT knowing there'll be people I enjoy hearing from. The days get long at work and honestly I enjoy taking some time out of my day to be on the server.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not that I am aware of. (I've been playing for about 13 years. I'm sure I was being a dumbass 10 year old at some point on some server.)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: I booted up Garry's Mod after a hiatus from gaming since it was interfering with college studies. Now I've graduated and entered the workforce where I have a steady income and time to relax.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: Thanks for taking the time to read this and making it down here!

Messages In This Thread
Staff Application - bespokepoop - by bespokepoop - 06-20-2021, 09:08 PM
RE: Staff Application - bespokepoop - by Gabeolo - 06-20-2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Staff Application - bespokepoop - by Jammin - 06-20-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: Staff Application - bespokepoop - by HONG - 06-20-2021, 10:45 PM
RE: Staff Application - bespokepoop - by bryanbrr - 06-22-2021, 06:59 PM
RE: Staff Application - bespokepoop - by rat (2) - 06-24-2021, 02:10 AM
RE: Staff Application - bespokepoop - by Lex (2) - 06-24-2021, 06:57 PM
RE: Staff Application - bespokepoop - by boob - 06-24-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: Staff Application - bespokepoop - by Battons - 06-24-2021, 08:54 PM
RE: Staff Application - bespokepoop - by Kizzy - 06-25-2021, 06:46 PM
RE: Staff Application - bespokepoop - by Battons - 06-26-2021, 08:32 PM