Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
he is expecting this to be appealed
There wasn't any drama until certain staff came in and stirred it up, imo.

That being said, I know we took things a little overboard last night, but it's not like any warnings were even issued, if they were then we would've stopped. It honestly comes off like Rand was singled out and punished harder than the rest of us (who have been here longer than him and "should know better") despite two others, including myself, doing much much worse than he did.

I can understand the admins being stressed because of the other thing that was happening (that we legitimately had no idea about btw), but I think it's irresponsible to take that stress out on people who were just fucking around in general chat.

Again, I understand we took it farther than we should've, and I'm all in favor of punishment for it, but this is excessive.

Not going to argue the point any more than that because anything I say will immediately shoved behind either the drama stirring wall or the stress wall.

+1 for a reduction to less than a month

Messages In This Thread
he is expecting this to be appealed - by boob - 06-22-2021, 02:05 PM
RE: he is expecting this to be appealed - by Dinkleberg's Drama Tierlist - 06-22-2021, 03:30 PM
RE: he is expecting this to be appealed - by boob - 06-22-2021, 04:20 PM
RE: he is expecting this to be appealed - by David - 06-22-2021, 09:02 PM
RE: he is expecting this to be appealed - by boob - 06-22-2021, 09:14 PM
RE: he is expecting this to be appealed - by boob - 06-22-2021, 09:28 PM