Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
he is expecting this to be appealed
I want to start off this post by apologize for some things I did wrong. First, the doc. The document wasn't meant to be posted at that time. I originally had planned to remake it, so it wouldn't be filled with calling people 'retarded' and not a lot of information about each subject. The way it was formatted was to give an explanation for old drama to people who weren't there at the time. Hence why I didn't write much substance for stuff that had happened recently. I also had no clue about the recent circumstances on PH.

I should also state the true purpose of the thread as the person who was mostly behind it. The idea for the post originated months ago when we were looking at tier lists. About a week ago I decided to put the tier list into motion and make a notepad of all the event. I'm a nostalgic person, I like looking back at how things were. Considering I've been apart of the community for almost 6 years, I wanted to look back at big moments in the community. And it was pretty funny making the list on its own. That was the reason for making it. The reason for posting it was to hopefully share that nostalgia with some old players and show new ones the drama that had happened over the years. Nothing about the post was intended to be malicious. However, because of the mistake with the doc it may have came off that way.

Second, the discord stuff. I definitely participated in the discord shenanigans. However, the worst offences I did were posting images and @ing random people. I was definitely posting a lot, but not on a terribly high level.

(06-22-2021, 03:24 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I also highlighted within the definition of groupthink the phrase “fueled by a particular agenda.” I think this may be the case here. There was likely a ringleader involved in this decision to blitz the forums and Discord. I will not speculate as to who that ringleader was, though I certainly have my own theory. I will provide my more-innocent speculation as to what the “particular agenda” was in the decision by these individuals to engage in this behavior. That would be that the members of this group were simply bored and wanted to rile themselves up in such a manner that one might crudely categorize as a “circlejerk” of sorts. An added bonus for these individuals would be to garner the attention of others. This seems similar to the pattern of past outbursts by the perpetrators.

I disagree with this statement. I can't speak for others, but their wasn't an agenda or even a purpose for the discord stuff. We just found the memeing funny and that's generally how we act in any game or scenario. I also disagree with the believe of a "ring-leader". I don't think such a thing existed. We were just fucking around for a bit and it devolved into much, much more. That's about it.

As much as I disagree with the forum ban, I understand why it happened because of the context. I personally don't care about the ban.

Finally. In terms of Rand's ban though, I won't comment. Ever since 2017, I haven't liked "+1-ing" something when I'm good friends with the person. Sometimes it gets the best of me, but I try to stay out of it because my opinion doesn't always reflect what's right for the community.
former admin2

Messages In This Thread
he is expecting this to be appealed - by boob - 06-22-2021, 02:05 PM
RE: he is expecting this to be appealed - by Deadpool - 06-22-2021, 04:08 PM
RE: he is expecting this to be appealed - by boob - 06-22-2021, 04:20 PM
RE: he is expecting this to be appealed - by David - 06-22-2021, 09:02 PM
RE: he is expecting this to be appealed - by boob - 06-22-2021, 09:14 PM
RE: he is expecting this to be appealed - by boob - 06-22-2021, 09:28 PM