Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
he is expecting this to be appealed
This is how hatred brews, I don't understand what's so hard about just apologizing and moving on (on both sides) I'm sorry I didn't see any of this going down, had I, I would've stepped in and stopped it well before it spiraled into what it became. I have zero issues with people revisiting past problems, it helps remind us why we strive to be better than those who came before. The concern is dwelling on the past and making it a further issue for those who may have been involved back then.
Regardless. I myself have nothing to hide and I don't think we should either, that's why the whole transparency meme started because if we aren't clear on what has happened and what isn't acceptable then the same shit will just repeat itself every year.
The lesson for all of us here should be to step back and reassess our actions. Should we have immediately forum banned you four? No. Should you guys have realized poking a sleeping bear wasn't a good idea? Yes. Instead of arguing however who did what we should just accept that it happened, learn from each other, and move on.
Rant aside I think you should get a +1 for discord unban, what you did seemed annoying at worst if not largely inoffensive otherwise. You specifically seemed to do basically nothing other than just having fun with the situation.

Messages In This Thread
he is expecting this to be appealed - by boob - 06-22-2021, 02:05 PM
RE: he is expecting this to be appealed - by boob - 06-22-2021, 04:20 PM
RE: he is expecting this to be appealed - by David - 06-22-2021, 09:02 PM
RE: he is expecting this to be appealed - by boob - 06-22-2021, 09:14 PM
RE: he is expecting this to be appealed - by boob - 06-22-2021, 09:28 PM
RE: he is expecting this to be appealed - by Battons - 06-23-2021, 12:17 AM