Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trusted Application
:DIngame Name: 
e d g y
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:67616606
Time Played: 
80 hours + ((ive been counting down this entire day))
When First Joined: 
Eeek probably in June ? Maybe July ? ((i took a long break))
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
I play quite a ton, mostly every day at different times! whenever you need me!  Time zone is Eastern  WILL LET YOU KNOW IF SOMETHING COMES UP AND I CANT BE ON!
Rank Desired: 
Trusted ((If not available, then I will be willing to wait  ;) ))
Current Rank: 
Master
What can you do to help the community?: 
I can pretty much do everything I need to do, and or that is needed to do ! For example, I will do what needs to be done with no empathy whatsoever. I know what places are illegal, what things are not acceptable and whatnot. (of course, i will not abuse)
Why do you want to help the community?: 
Pretty much it sometimes angers me to see people disrespecting and not following rules and sometimes staff are unavailable to put them into their place, and all i can do is say "stop" but seriously, that does nothing ? I would love to be able to help. When I am playing, sometimes "trolls" are ruining the fun! And the amount I will be able to come on, I think maybe I can change the people ruining the fun!
Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): 
No
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
No
How did you find us?: 
I was bored one day and wanted to do prop hunt, came across this server, and got obsessed very quickly from the staff team and the players. Great server !
Other:

The staff here are fantastic and I would love to become one of them !  :D 
I have helped in the past, as SluttyCrowOfCainhurst would probably agree !  Sleepy
I recently donated ! So i mean i guess that shows that i really do enjoy this server !  :P
I used to have a forums account for this server but I have no idea what happened  Huh
I have had MANY experiences with doing staff relating things.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
-1 for now at least, dont take this very harshly, im sure your a good person and have good intentions but you just got back from a very long break a day ago (1 month+), and I have had no chance to see your personality and how you act toward other people. Once I collect this data and have an opertunity to play with you more I will change my viewpoint.
(01-06-2017, 11:13 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: -1 for now at least, dont take this very harshly, im sure your a good person and have good intentions but you just got back from a very long break a day ago (1 month+), and I have had no chance to see your personality and how you act toward other people. Once I collect this data and have an opertunity to play with you more I will change my viewpoint.

he's been back for at least a week,

my rating is +.5 you know the rules and are helpful but as russ said you did just get back from a break
I haven't really played with you and only know you by what you say in chat. So I can't say much your application was pretty good and you seem really active. So I'll give you a +0.5

Good Luck! ;D
[Image: e1b.jpg]
Don't take the -1's as a serious note to you not getting the staff position I know I don't know you fully, but I have gotten good feedback from some of the trusted and I have seen you around. Give it about 3-4 days, or maybe a week. I know you have potential and you are helpful when needed already as is with over enough time.
I saw you on Deathrun once ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

I've never seen you on prophunt, though. I can't really -1 or +1 anyone on prophunt because I'm not that active there.

But from what I've heard you got back from a long break recently. So you need to wait a few more weeks then reapply
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-08-2017, 06:07 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: I saw you on Deathrun once ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

I've never seen you on prophunt, though. I can't really -1 or +1 anyone on prophunt because I'm not that active there.

But from what I've heard you got back from a long break recently. So you need to wait a few more weeks then reapply

Who let you in boi ;^)
(01-08-2017, 06:54 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 06:07 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: I saw you on Deathrun once ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

Who let you in boi ;^)

You don't have the best border control ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]