Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foot in the door, maybe something more?
Hey nerd

I'm a little unsure of how to vote at the current moment. I agree with both Voss and Barton on this, especially the calling out ghosters in chat and overstepping.

While we appreciate members of the community wanting to help, there is a huge difference between being helpful and being a bigger pain. Unfortunately overstepping and calling out people in chat is a pain.

Your pals. They are gonna try to get information from you, they are gonna wanna know who was kicked, why, who's been banned, why, etc. Trust me when I say that's the most annoying part of being coming staff. With that being said, there are things we as staff must keep private, and I am wondering if you are someone we can trust on the staff team to keep certain information private (given recent events, please understand my trust issues).

Your pals 2.0. you're gonna have to be okay with dishing out a punishment to them if they need it. You're gonna have to be okay with telling them to stop trolling/mic spamming/using illegal spots, etc. Are you ready and willing to do that? Because it does suck.

I think you're on the right track, but I just want to see a little bit more.
Go away

Messages In This Thread
RE: Foot in the door, maybe something more? - by MissPauling - 07-07-2021, 03:34 PM