Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Video Editing?
I'm gonna make this quick:
Any of you guys got any video editing softwares you enjoy using? I'm looking to shitpost with some videos on the internet I found (That I REALLY need to edit).
If it's not free, I can always [REDACTED] Them!

-Also, need them to work in Windows 7 [don't ask]
Kdenlive is free and non-linear, I've been using it instead of Vegas because of how godawful slow Vegas is for simple stuff

Shotcut is also very nice, I prefer Kdenlive but Shotcut has some better stuff for things like color correction

DaVinci Resolve has a free version, I've heard the free version is fine but I don't know what it does exactly.
I use OpenShot for very basic edits. Nothing fancy but it is a good program to cut, manipulate audio, etc.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Whenever I have to record something on the computer, I shakily hold my phone towards my screen and unplug my headphones so it picks up sound. Boomer?
I use Davinci Resolve, its free and can do nearly everything that mainstream ones can. It also comes with BlackMagic Fusion integrated in so you can do some really heavy compositing work like motion tracking, planar tracking, and a fuck ton more. The only real downside i can list is that the node based editing has a learning curve and there arent that many tutorials for it. As for what russ said, the free version is very good; pretty much the only thing you cant do is camera tracking and you can just do that in blender or fudge it with planar tracking if you really needed to do that.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
pirated adobe premiere
yes
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)