Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please punish model exploiters
(07-15-2021, 07:33 PM)HONG Wrote: -snip-

it could absolutely be considered a form of exploiting (breaking rule 5), and staff in the past have said that its against the rules, its just that nothing is done about it
this is still an actual ban request in every sense where evidence of rules being broke are presented

okay then -1 on ban, it’s staff’s / dinks fault they put in a broken model, not the players’.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
don't punish the player get rid of the shit models and fix the server's hitreg

it's not a player issue, it's an administration/server issue. That's all.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
+1 to remove chloe model and warn for crouch spamming
(07-15-2021, 08:00 PM)Noire Wrote: it's not a player issue, it's an administration/server issue. That's all.
i completely agree that there's an administration issue where staff will straight up ignore it happening 
i also believe that the player should be punished if they do it just to exploit, especially if they have a history of exploiting other bugs
blatant exploiting, why these models havent been removed is beyond me.
I am -1 to a ban at this stage, he's been issued a formal warning before but as I stated there needs to be more clarification on the model exploit issue from upper staff before full-on bans are issued.
Though Benny knows damn well what he is doing lmao
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(07-15-2021, 09:55 PM)Jammin Wrote: I am -1 to a ban at this stage, he's been issued a formal warning before but as I stated there needs to be more clarification on the model exploit issue from upper staff before full-on bans are issued.
Though Benny knows damn well what he is doing lmao
I understand what you are saying but wouldn't the next step after a warning be a ban or some form of punishment to be given? Abusing the playermodel with the intent to gain an advantage seems bad enough to me. I say a 24 hour ban or something should be given.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
To further clarify my point, he's only had 1 formal warning to my knowledge.
The stages of map exploit, which is the same rule used on grapple exploit, calls for:
Punishment 1 - Warning
Punishment 2 - Warning & Kick
Punishment 3 - 1-Day Ban
Punishment 4 - 1+ week ban

It would not be justice to ban him without a warning/kick, and frankly his formal warn was long enough that once we enforce it, it should reset his punishment state back to requiring 2 warnings before the day ban.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(07-15-2021, 09:55 PM)Jammin Wrote: there needs to be more clarification on the model exploit issue from upper staff before full-on bans are issued.
whatever it takes for it to stop happening
(07-15-2021, 09:58 PM)Jammin Wrote: To further clarify my point, he's only had 1 formal warning to my knowledge.
The stages of map exploit, which is the same rule used on grapple exploit, calls for:
Punishment 1 - Warning
Punishment 2 - Warning & Kick
Punishment 3 - 1-Day Ban
Punishment 4 - 1+ week ban

It would not be justice to ban him without a warning/kick, and frankly his formal warn was long enough that once we enforce it, it should reset his punishment state back to requiring 2 warnings before the day ban.
Fair enough, you make a good point. This is kinda obvious now but -1 for ban
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3