unban me daddies
My name is hunter biden you already know who I am

I was banned by dong. Who tf is that guy, anyway he banned me for rdm

The reason I mass rdmed is because it was the only thing I could do to play the game. For example, kneegee started a little rdm train because he rdmed me 3 times in a row for no reason, so of course I rdmed him back. Also, I should be unbanned because dong is irrelevant, not only that but I'm a master. 

my other info is that I'm a virgin, and that should mean a lot to a server like this. Plus I'm a simp, I don't talk to women, games for life.
no
moving this to ttt unban section
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
no
I’m the one and only dong, that’s who I am. As for your ban I banned you because of a ban request that you can find here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14536

As for my vote I’m gonna go ahead and say no, so yeah -1
This is perhaps one of if not the single laziest attempt at an unban request I have ever seen. This should be obvious but if you can't even follow format the answer is Denied, you can attempt to appeal on 8/19/21.