Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My trusted app
Hi there!

Thanks for taking interest in the staffing team. Before I continue, please understand that my answer is neutral as of right now. There are a number of reasons but the main driving force behind that is your activity in the community. I do understand you came back recently from a decent sized break. I personally would feel better if this app was held on to for a little bit before considering. Just to simply confirm you'll be active in the community. I believe this was touched on by Nuru. My other reason for the neutral is due to having limited interactions with you. Something that can also be worked on with time. Your time in the last week looks fantastic it's just something that should be worked towards for the long run.

"I also want to help keep the game fun and enjoyable."
Quote.

I'm wondering if you can clarify how you intend to help keep the game fun and enjoyable. I'm also wondering if this help transitions to staffing or is perfectly fit where you as of right now.
Being friendly and sociable are very excellent when helping new players into our community. I feel like a positive attitude can really change a situation in most cases. At the very least it can help stop something going too far for no reason. In most cases at least. 

One thing that you may consider is that those friends that you've made in the community will more often than not view you as different if you are to go into staffing. It's something that can't be helped since no one is a fan of being told what to do. Would you be able to tell your friends to drop something or make a ban request if they were to break the rules to the point of no return? Just curious. It's not a fun place to be, I can certainly say that. I've recently gone through this whole process. I'm still working on the practice of de-escalation.

I'm not wanting to put much as of right now because you absolutely need to work on your time. Please take these things into consideration while working on your time in the community.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
My trusted app - by AvaBlackPH - 07-23-2021, 04:05 AM
RE: My trusted app - by Deer-ly - 07-26-2021, 11:49 AM
RE: My trusted app - by Mother Nuru. - 07-26-2021, 04:23 PM
RE: My trusted app - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 07-26-2021, 07:22 PM
RE: My trusted app - by MissPauling - 07-26-2021, 07:45 PM
RE: My trusted app - by UnfortunatePossum - 08-03-2021, 06:15 AM
RE: My trusted app - by TheUltraFish - 08-06-2021, 12:24 PM