STEAM_0:1:53641461
Potential Witnesses:
DC7861, Nick
Reason to Ban:
Not wanting to ban, just wanting to point out this rdm
Proof:

https://youtu.be/11E4TsD2e8M
https://youtu.be/_EDmM7oOHPM

was a fellow t, out of nowhere user HumaneStephen kills me after saying "useless ass give me your creds". i report and say "t on t kill is rdm". later, the user responded with "fk u useless ass give me your credits". idk how big of a deal this is just felt like pointing it out is all
[Image: d92.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]

This is for requests to have a player banned, not for RDM. We have a report system in-game for staff to assist with RDM cases. If there are no staff on, use the on-call ping and request for staff to join for assistance. The only cases where a ban request is warranted is constant or mass rdm.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
alright sorry my bad. next time ill try to do this the right way. i had the evidence against the rdmer, i guess i just used the wrong format to point out the rdm? sorry

should i edit the initial post to remove the "ban user" format?
[Image: d92.gif]
a little rude but im guessing he got slayed for it so.. no big deal
This can probably just be closed. I am told there were staff online so if the offender wasn't slain I would reach out to them directly
[Image: b_560x95.png]
The offender was slain; I handled it. He served 2 slays as per guidelines dictated.
Closing this as the situation was handled by HONG.
Please type !report to report an RDM if staff are online in the future. If staff are not online, only file a report for a bannable offense.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks