Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sea Burns Test Mod Abuse
From the looks of the screenshot, you got pretty pissed off from what he said. I don't know what you said over the microphone but from the looks of these pictures, it feels more like you were abusing him. Muting/gagging will not affect private message or admin chat. It looks more like to me that scare shot was just trying to give you an advice. But I don't know what you said over the microphone that got him so mad after few screenshots. Like it went from lecture to anger. So like I said, I feel like there's something missing. The voice part. He was only asking you a question, but you didn't need to say it out loud to everyone of him being rude to you. To me, in all of the pms, I don't see anything that was rude or harassing. It's his opinion of you. Like every player and even staff has different view points of other players/staff members. I don't know... I just don't see or feel like he was in anyway harassing you except the part where you probably got offended was when he said you were a bad mod. But hey, we get that almost every day. It doesn't really bother us until it goes overboard.

The only thing I feel like you did poorly is the lack of voice evidence. The voice.
(01-07-2017, 08:21 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: From the looks of the screenshot, you got pretty pissed off from what he said. I don't know what you said over the microphone but from the looks of these pictures, it feels more like you were abusing him. Muting/gagging will not affect private message or admin chat. It looks more like to me that scare shot was just trying to give you an advice. But I don't know what you said over the microphone that got him so mad after few screenshots. Like it went from lecture to anger. So like I said, I feel like there's something missing. The voice part. He was only asking you a question, but you didn't need to say it out loud to everyone of him being rude to you. To me, in all of the pms, I don't see anything that was rude or harassing. It's his opinion of you. Like every player and even staff has different view points of other players/staff members. I don't know... I just don't see or feel like he was in anyway harassing you except the part where you probably got offended was when he said you were a bad mod. But hey, we get that almost every day. It doesn't really bother us until it goes overboard.

The only thing I feel like you did poorly is the lack of voice evidence. The voice.

Which, personally, I believe is a significant omission. @Scare Shot said that @Sea Burns said they were recording, if we look at the first post in the thread. Was that a scare tactic, or has he just chosen not to upload it yet?

EDIT:

[Image: cmQuDw.png]

So I guess it was the first.
Alright i got stupid video sitting in middle of my files and i cant get it to upload so and also chan you should know exactly what i did say since you were there but you aint come on man

Also dont make sense that this is my 5th or 6 th day doing this and i have no experience at this with the fact only thing i was taught was rdm manger and nothing else so i was just doing what other donors told me
(01-07-2017, 08:41 PM)Sea Burns Wrote: Alright i got stupid video sitting in middle of my files and i cant get it to upload so and also chan you should know exactly what i did say since you were there but you aint come on man

Also dont make sense that this is my 5th or 6 th day doing this and i have no experience at this with the fact only thing i was taught was rdm manger and nothing else so i was just doing what other donors told me

You should have asked us in discord staff chat. I'm pretty sure there will be people who is glad to help you. Everything is a first for everyone. You shouldn't actually listen to donors... Some will help you but those who do don't really play as much. And there's those who take advantage of staff. They see a staff, a staff they never seen before and is possibly new. They'll use you to get in their favors, so if you get in trouble, and you report them... they'll like pretend nothing ever happens.
For what it's worth, he isn't in our staff Discord and I highly doubt he even has the link to it or knew it existed, considering it took me so long to get it myself.
Christan said he going make a tutorial for new mods cuz honestly i doing what donors tell me to do lol
this is eaxactly is what i though was going happen to me
that aint an excuse,I guessing i am the one i should take all the blame here
Looks like both of you are were alittle heated. Sea didn't need to call out Scare through Csay, and Scare shouldn't have been insulting staff through PMs. While Sea shouldn't have used Csay the way he did. Scare the way you were treating Sea is something I don't wanna see again......
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
no more raging and listen to admins and dont abuse csay is what i getting right?
if you want take away my mod pwoers i am fine,this reports all my fault
I can confirm I'm gonna try and make a tutorial for New Staff regarding What's RDM, and How to use RDM Manager, Logs, Shotlogs, etc. I think a hands on Video Tutorial gives New Staff more to work with besides the guidelines. Sometimes things aren't as clear. Which is why I plan on either making a video or some sort of PowerPoint.

I'm trying to write out a draft but I'm struggling to find the correct brainpower in wording / writing this. It may take me a while, but it's something I want to do in helping new inexperience staff members that aren't being taught on hand by other staff members. I'll try and write a draft tomorrow and grab some footage to use with it.

If anyone ever has a question, you can feel free to message me here or on steam. I'm here to help and so are other Staff Members as well.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
As I said, I wasn't going to lie in my report. I told you that I would deliver a non-biased report and I feel that I have done so.

- I told you exactly what had happened from start to finish and from the screenshots he provided I feel confident that those screenshots back up my explanation.
- I told you that I got quite heated and threw some verbal slurs, and from the screenshots you can also see that is true. You can also see it was evident that at the start of the situation I was simply conversing with him like he was just another player in the game, yes I referred to him as a sweaty nerd but that wasn't in a serious manner at all. Only to explain to him his in-game actions of how he was standing in front of me staring at my every move right in my face like a sweaty nerd. Trust me I've said worse in an explanation ;)

Do I understand that the latter half of this situation is not how you treat a staff member? Of course I do, I would never repeat this to any other moderator and the only reason this occurred is because this situation escalated to such an extent that I got very, very triggered. I felt disrespected so what do you think the person is going to get back?

As for the 'voice part' you guys are talking about, I remember it vividly and can relay exactly what happened.
I remember it well, the map had just changed, I had a minute or so to cool off so this is where I was more calm.
However, I was still agitated but I had cooled down to the point where I stopped using slurs.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=837340999
^That is where he 'threatens' to record me. Idk I wouldn't call it a threat and I don't see it as one but it's just something people say to be highly agitating like "Oh you're acting out of line I'm going to record you doing it!" like that does nothing but ramp up the agitation especially when I clearly feel he wasn't recording.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=837340847
^In this I'm asking him if he recorded what happened prior to this and trying to converse with him. And he calls it 'complaining' and wants to mute me again lol. Now do you understand how frustrating it was for me?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=837340712
^Here Lycan or somebody had unmuted me after I sat there muted not being able to play the round because I use the TTT_Radio and many text communications when I play (so that was a little aggravating because I felt I wasn't doing anything mute worthy at that point) and I calmly ask King in public chat how to go about reporting a test mod because I had no idea.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=837340276
^This is where things escalated because out of nowhere he started complaining about me in voice chat. His voice was a tad muffled so I didn't get the full of what he was saying something about being a mod and getting harassed. Rhapsody was in game maybe he heard. So I replied to his voice chat comments in a pm triggered to what he said basically summing up what I feel should happen to him for what occurred.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=837339961
^Again he mutes me for replying to his voice chat comments in pms. That really set me off and then it hit me.... why was he muting me this whole time when it doesn't even do anything to the situation but agitate me. At this point I'm very calm and collected, giving him advice as muting players won't stop them from using !p an asking him why he's still muting me.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=837339046
^After my first message in this he publicly announces over voice chat that I'm harassing him. Like cmon, really? Another form of triggering and I took the bait obviously. I have push to talk enabled and the sound goes through my MacBook built-in mic so I simply say "Wanna explain to everybody why you're muting me every time I message you?" and what does he do..... you guessed it, he says "Scare do I have to gag you too?" he gags me. This is where Bernardo steps in over voice chat and says something about respect towards a mod where Lycan (I said before I wasn't going to say who but it's in the screenshot) then offers some insight in the public chat on where he thinks (and where I think) respect for somebody should come from.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=837338839
^And here is where I get kicked by the anonymous mod (who I now see was Colleen [sorry but I don't know who you are lol]). I'm not saying it was a false kick, but I just can't understand where you were coming from when you kicked me. But I believe there wasn't really much to kick me for if anything at that point...... I was very calm and Sea Burns was doing nothing but triggering me.

The biggest thing that pissed me off in all this was the fact that I've played this game for quite awhile now (probably over a year) I've settled into the community and apart from my nerdy in-game raging shenanigans (we all do it) I feel like I've built a good rep for myself. And when I get publicly humiliated where Sea Burns announces "Scare stop ghosting" when I'm not ghosting and then complains about me in voice chat. That's where I feel very attacked and obviously where I get triggered and feel the need to retaliate.

I hope this gives some insight as to where I'm coming from and there is the whole explanation or 'missing piece' that was the voice chat part of this.

I didn't expect this much attention to be brought to the situation but I just want to say I appreciate all of you pitching in with whatever input you all had. This is a great community and I'm going to be here for a long, long time.

p.s. Scoovie trust me I'd never dare try pull that shit on you or Christian ;) (but I wouldn't have to worry about having a reason to)
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com