Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can people start punishing people who queue earrape more please?
No, we should not immediately jump to a day ban for queueing earrape, as there are very few things that immediately warrant a ban. Do you notice a player is doing it constantly? Report them to staff. It's clear cut abuse of donor privileges to do so and will result in removal of rank if clearly done constantly. Do you notice staff aren't doing anything to stop it? Reach out to higher staff. Staff inaction is also against the guidelines and will result in disciplinary action. If a player is just getting a warn for doing it the staff member is punishing incorrectly as it should also be reported to higher staff as an instance of donor abuse just like any other form of abuse. Kicking a player is enough. If they continue to do it they will lose donor privileges. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]
RDM and leave having a worse punishment than actual physical harm is pretty flawed.
Guys hear me out….!stop
Or we can ban Cryptic from playing his Furry / Loli shit queues
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(08-16-2021, 06:49 PM)jax Wrote: Or we can ban Cryptic from playing his Furry / Loli shit queues
i was gonna say i only do furry shit but that would be a lie -1 ban nimble instead
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]