Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
slurs and harrasment
Offender's Name & Steam ID: BUTTERDOG STEAM_0:1:570826858, SH1RO STEAM_0:1:583255836, darkuskiii STEAM_0:1:617153368 daruskiiiSH1ROSH1ROSH1RO
Potential Witnesses: SupremeYT, John Vattick

Reason to Ban: Slurs and harrasment

Proof: https://youtu.be/yp7jHp8-EsM
                  The slurs and harrasment is mainly in the first 5 minutes but does continue into the next map a little bit until i get back to mute BUTTERDOG
                  35:50 is when BUTTERDOG's team switching roughtly begins.       

Other: (Optional) according to SupremeYT it was going on for an hour before i got on.
BUTTERDOG at the end after getting gagged and muted for the map continuously team switching at the end
[Image: Pixie-Kick.jpg]
[gBan] Travis1421 has banned BUTTERDOG - Duration: 4320 minutes! (Racism/Teamswitching/Trolling)
[gBan] Travis1421 has banned SH1RO - Duration: 1440 minutes! (Racism/Harassment/Trolling)

I determined the darkuskiii had been sufficiently punished. Thank you for the report!
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]