Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nazu(s) Trusted App
Ingame Name - Nazu(s)

Steam ID - (STEAM_0:0:436106669)

Discord Tag - schablam#4513

Time Played - 620 Hours

When First Joined: April-June 2020

Availability - Mostly free on Mondays through Wednesdays. I hop on after work Thursdays through Sundays at around 12-1 AM EST (Timezone is EST)

Rank Desired - Trusted

Current Rank - Supporter

What can you do to help the community - Consistent availability, quick and swift when dealing with players (no bullshit zone), activity time is odd and sometimes matches when no staff are available (this is where I come in)

Why you want to help the community - The community is something I care about (awe so cute), but in all seriousness I've spent over a year on this server, I love the way it thrives and I wish to make that better in anyway shape or form. 

Have you previously been banned? - 1 Karma Ban on record (Propkill RDM) and 1 Ban Request that didn't go through, but is probably worth mentioning. (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13532)

Have you previously applied for staff? - No.

How did you find us? - Dinks PH (Yes I know, bleh)

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for ranks you are applying for? - Yes.

Other - N/A
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Yo Momma.

+1, Nazu is a regular here in the community. I feel like his experience with the types of people that play here could lean into his abilities into being able to handle different staffing situations. Let's get him green quickly
I suppose I will be the one to bring it up. Your current rank is Supporter due to repeated abuse of your donor powers despite multiple warnings. This abuse included queueing racist music via our queue add-on as well as ungagging players who were gagged by staff for valid reasons. I've also heard reports of you abusing powers outside of the TTT server as well. 

What has changed recently that would allow the community to trust you with the additional powers trusted would grant you?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(08-14-2021, 12:54 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: I suppose I will be the one to bring it up. Your current rank is Supporter due to repeated abuse of your donor powers despite multiple warnings. This abuse included queueing racist music via our queue add-on as well as ungagging players who were gagged by staff for valid reasons. I've also heard reports of you abusing powers outside of the TTT server as well. 

What has changed recently that would allow the community to trust you with the additional powers trusted would grant you?

A few months definitely gives anyone time to change into a reliable and trustable person. Of course that's something that must be done rather than said, but that's already been done. Overtime my misbehavior has lessened and eventually disappeared, and I continue to have a rather friendly and goofy attitude in the server now compared to my troll/annoying attitude months prior. I believe these stated reasons combied are (hopefully) enough for yours as well as others views to change.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(08-14-2021, 02:48 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 12:54 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: ~snip~

A few months definitely gives anyone time to change into a reliable and trustable person. Of course that's something that must be done rather than said, but that's already been done. Overtime my misbehavior has lessened and eventually disappeared, and I continue to have a rather friendly and goofy attitude in the server now compared to my troll/annoying attitude months prior. I believe these stated reasons combied are (hopefully) enough for yours as well as others views to change.
http://prntscr.com/1kbm6jo this happened the 7th (6th for the us) of this month granted it was on ph but it goes to show you don't handle power 
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
DENIED due to deletion of your application, you may reapply in 1 month.