Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chriso RDM and Leave
Offender's Name: Chriso

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83820254

Potential Witnesses: @"Taki Tachibana" @prussianblue1  and many more

Reason to Ban: Killed me As a detective on TTT_Bank and then left after being killed for killing me. 

Proof: [04:19] Chriso [innocent] killed DoYouLiftBro [detective] with a shotgun.  Tried to grab a screenshot of the logs but It would not allow me, hoping I can get a witness to vouch for me

[Image: CAA64502FBD82265220AFFC4750A02D2E00A2597]No need to worry @HiddenBlade , Got the logs pulled up right here. Says he killed me. This should be good enough evidence 
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
yea you need more solid evidence
[Image: original.gif]
I was there, DoYouLift said he was he had grabbed the impersonator (if thats what its called? the one what takes the identity of a dead player) and that he was gonna become Wolf Deity. After he equipped it, Christo shot him and tried to run but got killed. After he died, he immediately left so DoYouLift couldn't report him. I can pull the logs if you guys need more evidence.
Banned for 1 week for RDM+Leave