Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Spectator Deathmatch
(08-10-2021, 05:45 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 01:52 AM)ratty Wrote: My biggest concern is the add-on lagging/ slowing down the server. But if the testing goes well then why not.

It's been tested wayyy back in the day and specdm doesn't impact server performance at all basically
it did in like 2020 tho
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(08-10-2021, 05:57 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 05:45 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 01:52 AM)ratty Wrote: My biggest concern is the add-on lagging/ slowing down the server. But if the testing goes well then why not.

It's been tested wayyy back in the day and specdm doesn't impact server performance at all basically
it did in like 2020 tho
We had this in 2020?
as long as it doesn't lag the server
i hope it can be fixed and not just removed or we just keep spec rp for the time being its not that bad to bhop when u die sometimes
I’m still baffled at how the weapons are not spawning in dm. Oh well. I’m sure something will be figured out eventually hopefully.
If you implement this bad boy at the same time I come back, I make sweet love to you Mr. BigAss. FUCK YEAM BRING IT BACK.

The server will still run like it always has: like shit. SO FUCK IT
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
We're working on figuring out why tf weapons aren't spawning
[Image: b_560x95.png]
SpecDM is fixed and guns now populate. All that was needed was to uninstall and reinstall.

Thanks y'all :)
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
DMDMDMDMDMMDMDMDMDMMDMDM HELL YEAH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS
[Image: gYIxK93.png]