Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's next? You decide - Update Feedback Thread
guys I'm afraid we can't add back the grapple hook. I just spoke with dink (first name basis because we're tight like that) and he said it's never coming back.
Re-do the weapon and ammos for RPG village so you don't always spawn with a Mac 10.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(08-16-2021, 06:30 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(08-16-2021, 05:07 PM)Noire Wrote: Snip
(08-16-2021, 05:07 PM)Noire Wrote: *look towards what we did in the past with the jump pack, configure values

There aren't a whole lot of values we can really modify however I am reviewing the possibility of modifying the jump pack's code to make it to where it retains it's fall damage reduction but lowers jump power. Currently, those values come hand-in-hand but I am looking into options of how possible it would be to split them up. 
Can't u adjust fall dmg in the server settings?
[Image: J6yUs0g]
- remove jetpack, this isnt about competitiveness; its fucking annoying playing against jetpack users, i should know since i use it. Clipping into the cieling is stupid, the extra distance you get from bhops is stupid. Its awful.
- keep grapple hook removed, people arent going to stop side jumping
- remove the bad maps, desperados 2 for example
- add mccity and mc nuketown. Idk why mccity was removed, its a good classic map. Ive played on another server that had mc nuketown, i think its actually a pretty good.
- decrease maps you can vote on, too many options is annoying. There is such a thing as too many candidates.
- change the definition of targeting in the motd, it doesnt make any fucking sense. Obviously if im traitor im going to kill the best/annoying players first, that isnt targeting, its playing the fucking game. It makes no sense to tire myself out killing the weaker players and then face off against the good players at 1hp. Four people kept bitching "targeting" to nerf the knife thats been 1-hit since 2014. Targeting is closer to bullying. Killing the difficult players first isnt targeting or bullying, its just playing the game.
- fix the hitregs. Theres gotta be something wrong with them. Clear headshots arent counting as headshots, its more evident in spectator deathmatch. I headshot an afk player at close range and only got 23 damage.
- i suggested a "one-use" playermodel on another post. if its possible, it might make for a fun community event type of thing. One week only gag model events where we vote on one gag model being in the pointshop. We could have doug dimmadome, shrek, yoshi, pony, buzz lightyear, etc. It could be fun. It might even get some people to buy points just to use the models for a round.
(08-17-2021, 08:33 AM)♥Nick♥ Wrote: -
- change the definition of targeting in the motd, it doesnt make any fucking sense. Obviously if im traitor im going to kill the best/annoying players first, that isnt targeting, its playing the fucking game. It makes no sense to tire myself out killing the weaker players and then face off against the good players at 1hp. Four people kept bitching "targeting" to nerf the knife thats been 1-hit since 2014. Targeting is closer to bullying. Killing the difficult players first isnt targeting or bullying, its just playing the game.
You heard it here, should only count as targeting if it’s not a good player
While whipping the fastest knife draw in the world to kill someone who can’t do anything about you trying to merge hitboxes is a problem, it’s a simple fact that between mini and the random from prophunt I’m killing mini first before he sends me to sovngarde to eat my soul. Too many people mix an instant kill problem with “targeting” which in this case is picking the order of ‘dangerous’ to ‘literally can’t aim’.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(08-17-2021, 10:31 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote:
Do you even english???????????? Thats not even close to what i said. Maybe take some time to fully read and understand the text. The current "definition", if you can even call it that, of targeting is some sort of maybe example in the motd. A slightly more specific and correct definition of the term "targeting" would be "to kill/hurt a specific player regardless of role with the aim/goal to cause harm/intimidation. Ex. Constantly damaging and/or false KOSing said player; this can be over several hours or days.
(08-17-2021, 11:11 AM)♥Nick♥ Wrote:
Do you even english???????????? Thats not even close to what i said. Maybe take some time to fully read and understand the text. The current "definition", if you can even call it that, of targeting is some sort of maybe example in the motd. A slightly more specific and correct definition of the term "targeting" would be "to kill/hurt a specific player regardless of role with the aim/goal to cause harm/disruptence. Ex. Constantly damaging and/or false KOSing said player; this can be over several hours or days.
You don't think it causes harm to good players when they get knifed 5/6 rounds of a map because of their skill? You've personally followed me across an entire map just to knife me right after the round started. I constantly have to play on alts because if I don't, I'll end up spending over half of my time on the server tabbed out watching videos because of some windowlicker who ends up dying right after.
I'll maintain that there's nothing wrong with the act of targetting the best players first, there's something wrong with items that allow you to instantly kill someone with 0 risk of counterplay. which is why the knife is being nerfed. because most of us agree that it's stupid.
(08-17-2021, 11:24 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(08-17-2021, 11:11 AM)♥Nick♥ Wrote:
Do you even english???????????? Thats not even close to what i said. Maybe take some time to fully read and understand the text. The current "definition", if you can even call it that, of targeting is some sort of maybe example in the motd. A slightly more specific and correct definition of the term "targeting" would be "to kill/hurt a specific player regardless of role with the aim/goal to cause harm/disruptence. Ex. Constantly damaging and/or false KOSing said player; this can be over several hours or days.
You don't think it causes harm to good players when they get knifed 5/6 rounds of a map because of their skill? You've personally followed me across an entire map just to knife me right after the round started. I constantly have to play on alts because if I don't, I'll end up spending over half of my time on the server tabbed out watching videos because of some windowlicker who ends up dying right after.
1)Im almost postive ive never followed you since the people i usually knife are lazy, benny, and caribou in that order. If they arent around i just pick someone i see being annoying or just straight up pick someone at random.
2)No, it doesnt cause harm. I'll agree, its fucking annoying, i get knifed several times too, but the whole point of the game is to win. If someone sees you as a bigger obstacle as opposed to me or lazy or benny, then yeah, they might wanna take you out first. They arent targeting you, theyre trying to win.
Thats as far as i'll go with this, its starting to get off topic.