Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's next? You decide - Update Feedback Thread
- remove jetpack, this isnt about competitiveness; its fucking annoying playing against jetpack users, i should know since i use it. Clipping into the cieling is stupid, the extra distance you get from bhops is stupid. Its awful.
- keep grapple hook removed, people arent going to stop side jumping
- remove the bad maps, desperados 2 for example
- add mccity and mc nuketown. Idk why mccity was removed, its a good classic map. Ive played on another server that had mc nuketown, i think its actually a pretty good.
- decrease maps you can vote on, too many options is annoying. There is such a thing as too many candidates.
- change the definition of targeting in the motd, it doesnt make any fucking sense. Obviously if im traitor im going to kill the best/annoying players first, that isnt targeting, its playing the fucking game. It makes no sense to tire myself out killing the weaker players and then face off against the good players at 1hp. Four people kept bitching "targeting" to nerf the knife thats been 1-hit since 2014. Targeting is closer to bullying. Killing the difficult players first isnt targeting or bullying, its just playing the game.
- fix the hitregs. Theres gotta be something wrong with them. Clear headshots arent counting as headshots, its more evident in spectator deathmatch. I headshot an afk player at close range and only got 23 damage.
- i suggested a "one-use" playermodel on another post. if its possible, it might make for a fun community event type of thing. One week only gag model events where we vote on one gag model being in the pointshop. We could have doug dimmadome, shrek, yoshi, pony, buzz lightyear, etc. It could be fun. It might even get some people to buy points just to use the models for a round.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's next? You decide - Update Feedback Thread - by reinaberg - 08-16-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: What's next? You decide - Update Feedback Thread - by ♥Nick♥ - 08-17-2021, 08:33 AM