Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's next? You decide - Update Feedback Thread
Yeah I'm a little late but here's my feedback

- Like Kaptain said, re-do the ammo on RPG Village, we always spawn with a MAC-10 and deagle, I consider it lucky if you spawn with your actual secondary.

- Please add rooftoops_2016 (the version with the remote to spawn the alien if this makes sense?), current rooftops is very bland and lacks a lot of the traits the other rooftops had. 

- Possibility to add grapple back at some point? Keep jetpacks of course, just warn > ban the exploiters.

- Possible new T/D item to make up for grapple hook if it can't be added - Balloon! Holding this item will allow you to slowly float up, and you can hold right click to deflate the balloon and descend slowly or hold left click to inflate the balloon and float up again. The speed of the balloon would always stay the same (think of it as a way to save yourself from falling to death if there's no grapple hook to save you anymore)
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's next? You decide - Update Feedback Thread - by reinaberg - 08-16-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: What's next? You decide - Update Feedback Thread - by Nazu - 08-22-2021, 11:21 AM