Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ULX Queuesong no longer play music for me
I have no idea why but lately the donor queueing has not been playing any music whatsoever for me. My links are still working and its also for other people's queues. Any one know how to fix this?
(04-25-2017, 01:46 PM)Foxka Wrote: I have no idea why but lately the donor queueing has not been playing any music whatsoever for me. My links are still working and its also for other people's queues. Any one know how to fix this?

Did you try looking around in settings at music level?
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(04-25-2017, 02:16 PM)tons4583 Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 01:46 PM)Foxka Wrote: I have no idea why but lately the donor queueing has not been playing any music whatsoever for me. My links are still working and its also for other people's queues. Any one know how to fix this?

Did you try looking around in settings at music level?
As in GMOD settings? yes. ULX doesn't have any that i see
When was the last time you verified your game files?

Are you subscribed to any gMod workshop addons that you don't know what they're for?

Is your computer running the latest drivers and version of your OS?
was it a mr rippe song link, those never work.
#OldMemes #TylerTheMasturator #fakenews #sad
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I have a similar issue where queues wont play for a map or two and then suddenly start playing again.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(04-25-2017, 02:37 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: When was the last time you verified your game files?

Are you subscribed to any gMod workshop addons that you don't know what they're for?

Is your computer running the latest drivers and version of your OS?

probably around 3 months ago
No.
Yes.
Perhaps do a clean [I mean CLEAN, as in uninstalling the game and deleting all associated files in the Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common folder] reinstall of gMod. Otherwise, I've got no clue.