• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desinc
Offender's Name & Steam ID:  "Desinc's avid learner" STEAM_0:0:179439593

Potential Witnesses:  Aecho

Reason to Ban:  Hacking

Proof: 
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Dude, i was last prop alive hiding under a bookshelf as a can and that desinc guy came at the very last 10sec of the end f the round and nuked the room where i was... claiming that he wanted to suicide just for fun ???????? suicide for fun with a KDA of 19/2 in prop hunt with a quantity of 20players outta of 40 pfft don't bs me, he knew i was there just like he knew i was hiding as a bananas n the tree outside "islandhouse" he killed me at last claiming again that I MOVED!! which i did not i had my hands far from the keyboard mouse just watching the whole thing... altho he had a different name and he left after map changed to ph_minimal i texted Ryzif telling'em if he was gonna do something about this kid cause jfc everydam time spottin and clutchin rounds within the last secs.. im sorry but there's a high sus on that

(08-25-2021, 02:01 PM)Slam. Wrote: Dude, i was last prop alive hiding under a bookshelf as a can and that desinc guy came at the very last 10sec of the end f the round and nuked the room where i was... claiming that he wanted to suicide just for fun ???????? suicide for fun with a KDA of 19/2 in prop hunt with a quantity of 20players outta of 40 pfft don't bs me, he knew i was there just like he knew i was hiding as a bananas n the tree outside "islandhouse" he killed me at last claiming again that I MOVED!! which  i did not i had my hands far from the keyboard mouse just watching the whole thing... altho he had a different name and he left after map changed to ph_minimal i texted Ryzif telling'em if he was gonna do something about this kid cause jfc everydam time spottin and clutchin rounds within the last secs.. im sorry but there's a high sus on that
https://ibb.co/m8rDpkP

https://imgur.com/a/fduS9jZ

dropping some more evidence here which makes this guy more sus than what he was is the fact he changed name waited 1 hour came back again and did the exact same thing which was rekt every prop alive and act like a fool or just faking his thirdpartysoftware by saying bunch of nonsense crap...
Player has been banned permanently. Thanks for the report
[Image: unknown.jpg]