Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man.
Ingame Name: Mana

SteamID: TEAM_0:1:150858368
Discord Tag: Just ping me 4head

Time Played: Enough that I was mod (About 400-500+ Hours?)

When First Joined: Cant remember shit

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Afternoons and all day Tuesday,Thursday, and the Weekend

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: Previous experience here as a Former Moderator, The best thing I could do as staff was handle rdm manager reports quickly and efficiently. I have screenshot and recording software. I also can overthrow Nicol once I've regained enough power.

Why you want to help the community: With former experience from being taught how to staff here (and this being the only gmod server i typically play on) I'd like to be able to do basic rdm manager requests since the times i'm on, there's generally no staff.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): As far as I know, only joke bans, or bans for dissing @"Nicol".

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes.

How did you find us?: First TTT Server i've ever played on.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Did so last time, answers are pretty much the same

Other: Not gonna lie, i only just put this out to figure out what is a good gametracker activity. Also i lowkey kinda forgot how to staff.

Oh yeah I p much copy pasted my last app lol
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(08-29-2021, 08:56 PM)Mana Wrote: Other: Not gonna lie, i only just put this out to figure out what is a good gametracker activity.
[Image: hToxqaZ.png]

definitely not this lmfao
(08-29-2021, 09:11 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 08:56 PM)Mana Wrote: Other: Not gonna lie, i only just put this out to figure out what is a good gametracker activity.
[Image: hToxqaZ.png]

definitely not this lmfao
Well there we have it, we can close this now lol
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
You are a meme and and a half mana. Just delete the dam thread then so they can deny it lmao.
get your activity up and id honestly be fine with a +1 in future considering how quickly i got the sense that you still know the rules just fine
I am very disappointed that you didn't get a sponsor for this application.

Honestly have not seen you much on the server to give an opinion.
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
I know it's a meme but I've played with you one time that I know of and it was probably the worst time I've had playing with a regular in this community because of how short-tempered, petty, and toxic you are so definitely -1 if you ever apply seriously.
playing even an hour every other day or so is good activity
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(08-29-2021, 09:26 PM)Reina Wrote: I know it's a meme but I've played with you one time that I know of and it was probably the worst time I've had playing with a regular in this community because of how short-tempered, petty, and toxic you are so definitely -1 if you ever apply seriously.
Not surprised. Even if it was only one singular part of that whole session, I'll say this: I am not and will not accommodate for you. If you can't stand being doing something where i'm involved whatsoever, that's fine by me.
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
This was probably a bit obvious, but we have decided to deny your application at this time. The only real issue as of right now would be your playtime. I recommend that if you're serious about returning to staff you should at least fill your gametracker month out more than 6-7 days. Doesn't have to be 5 hours a day, but an hour average a day is acceptable and fair.  
I apologize for the quick denial, but this application doesn't meet the basic required criteria in terms of in-game activity.

You may reapply on 9-29-2021