Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Chronos

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:163259733
Discord Tag: Chronos#6792

Time Played:  hard to really gauge as i have been on and off the server for years, but currently in game says ~160 hours

When First Joined: Oct 23, 2015 7:41 PM
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm on EST, I normally play at least every evening from 6 or 7pm till 10 to 12

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community:  I've noticed that things can get fairly undesirable when staff is offline, i want to help and keep the server welcoming even when higher level staff is offline. I have a fairly good relationship with current staff i know as well as most regular players. The few situations I've had to handle as a Donor I've dealt with fairly well. I'm fairly good at using the ULX menu as it is. I can keep things orderly , fair and enjoyable for everyone, and am ready to do this job effectively 

Why you want to help the community: I've been playing on Dinks for a few years and want to be a more supportive member in the community I've grown to love. Ive noticed a lot of newer players being openly racist and sexist towards older members of the community and i want to help keep the community the same accepting and fun group i started playing with

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): n/a

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): n/a

How did you find us?: looking for good ttt servers first day i had Gmod

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

I know i didn't really say much, but there isn't really much To say, I love this community and want to have a bigger role in it

Note* I have been off the server for a considerable amount of time due to IRL being a priority, I have historically been and will continue to be an active member of the community, even if it has been off forums 
OWO
I'M A Sussy Baka
UWU
[Image: Screenshot_34.png]

you've been active for a week
Honestly you probably should have gotten some ban requests in tbh. This is like your first forum post on here but I do remember seeing you in game and you seem to be a good player but nothing really stands out the at the moment. Also your activity doesn’t seem to be that good. -1
be more active in the community please. especially on the forums with ban requests. discord isnt as important but is always nice to talk to people there. -/+0
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Yeah basically what everyone else said. Get more active within the community, get some ban requests in, try and continue this activity trend until next application. Then yeah maybe you will have a better shot at staff. -1
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
Hey Chronos, we have decided to deny your application at this time. The only issue as of right now is that you have very little in-game activity since returning. I recommend making an introduction thread so people can get to know you better, increase your activity, and lastly (while it is not a requirement) you should try and make ban requests. Just helps us understand whether or not you know how to do them in the likely scenario that you're the only staff member online and have massive trolls. The reason for the quick denial is because this application doesn't meet the criteria found here. Don't let that discourage you though, reapply next month after putting in a bit more work towards activity and getting more known and you should be golden. Best of luck to you!

You may reapply on 9-29-2021