Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New gun suggestion
Hello everyone, I hope you're doing great today. Just wanted to bring it up an idea I had at the date of this thread was made: add a new gun (I can't remember which gun was the last one that was added in TTT server), the SCAR-H, many of you might know this weapon, which an interesting feature is the great damage in other videogames (I don't think I have to mention them, there are a lot of games that include this weapon as one of the meta guns). I got in mind 2 different builds for it, let me explain:

1) Make it a legendary sniper,  semiautomatic and only with 5 rounds on it, maybe less, could be silenced or not. I wouldn't like to go into detail about the damage, because this is something that staff would decide in case this gun would be accepted, but I was thinking about like 220 at head, 60 at the torso-stomach. Reviewing the cadency, it would have to be something above of the normal sniper rifles (silenced and scout).

2) Make it a legendary/epic battle rifle, with 20 up to 25 rounds in, non silenced and with a decent accuracy. Speaking about the damage, I'd say 60-65 at head, 20 at the torso-stomach, with a cadency between the M16 and the SG556. So as you can see, this loadout would be more like a M16 but with a better cadency. 

I personally love this weapon in every game it is available if you ask me, and find this idea at least interesting, plus I'd like to see a new weapon. But what do you guys think so far? is it indeed a good idea? have I lost my mind? do I need another ban just to reform again? You'll judge.

Thanks for your time spent, keep chillin'.
A scar h gun or any type of scar gun could be fun. I’m not really a expert in balancing weapons though but it would be nice if someone could work on this.
water gun
man shut up
how is the first different from m24 and how is the second different from m16
(08-30-2021, 08:50 PM)pencilsharpener92 Wrote: how is the first different from m24 and how is the second different from m16
As said in the main post, I didn't wanted to go through all the damage stats. I'm not an expert balancing weapons as well. It doesn't have to be different too, the Bullshite is an example, it is identical to Deagle.
(08-30-2021, 08:55 PM)Speedie Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 08:50 PM)pencilsharpener92 Wrote: how is the first different from m24 and how is the second different from m16
As said in the main post, I didn't wanted to go through all the damage stats. I'm not an expert balancing weapons as well. It doesn't have to be different too, the Bullshite is an example, it is identical to Deagle.
its not quite identical but the deagle was used as a base
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
cough cough Expanding the TTT word cough cough
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)