banned
STEAM_0:0:105699331

banned for trolling with the props

Christmas fish banned me 

ban length forever 

I was stupid and regret my decisions : I was having a bad night the day and i put all my anger on the server im sorry i have alot of personal shit in my life so i was controlling props that people used to barricade them selves  in a room and i was ruing there barricade and I just want to go back and play with my friends like i did in the past  those were good times and I want to experience them again thats all I am asking this is my first ban and i rarely rdm unless my friend tricks me or something and im fine with being slayed but im a good person all i ask is to be unbanned so i can have fun again with my friends Please and sorry for my bad grammer really bad when it comes to writing 

No other bans
@"A Ero Doujinshi"
gBans
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I feel like he regrets his actions. Unban him now
[Image: original.gif]
-1 , constant RDM and trolling isnt cool
Also didnt state the actual reason for ban, being Rdm and Trolling
(04-25-2017, 05:13 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡StaleWater Wrote: I feel like he regrets his actions. Unban him now

tell me you're joking
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(04-25-2017, 05:26 PM)Sir Patrick Stewart Wrote: -1 , constant RDM and trolling isnt cool

Maybe it was a RDM because he thought someone was suspicious, you don't know exactly what he did.
I don't mind giving you one more chance to not be a total fuck up, however i don't feel you are actually sorry for what you did. Give me a better explination of why i should unban you, in a coherent sentence and i will grant you a second chance.

HOWEVER

if I choose to do so, and you fuck it up, welllll

[Image: 677652bf2cb184eb367945b0c746cc0a.gif]
[Image: tenor.gif]
Go ahead and unban
Unbanned.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]