Unban Request for Henry
Hi Henry,

I'm going to be honest, I don't really remember the circumstances behind this ban request.

Based on the screenshot in the provided thread, it seems that I correctly banned for Mass RDM as that was likely committed as per logs. Our rules say 3+ and without staff on to collect reports, there is no way to gauge player consent. But given no response from player for 30 hours after the report, combined with the actual log provided in the ban request, I stand by my issuance of punishment. It lines up with our definition of mass RDM, with two innos killed without cause, and an attack on a T unprovoked for 20+ dmg. Our standard requires reports when staff are online, but when staff are not online images of the damage logs are sufficient. No matter the vibe of a server, RDM is still RDM and just because one player is having fun doing so does not mean outlets were.

That being said, especially given the context now provided, the apology provided, the nature of the offense, and the sheer length of time that has passed, I feel that an unban is the appropriate course of action here. I don't feel the appealing player is attacking me directly, just criticizing our mass RDM policy when staff is offline with regards to active desire to prosecute from RDM victims - an opinion which I respectfully disagree with.

Overall Henry should be unbanned without further punishment.
+1 unban
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request for Henry - by Henry - 09-05-2021, 12:10 AM
RE: Unban Request for Henry - by Battons - 09-05-2021, 12:33 AM
RE: Unban Request for Henry - by Mana - 09-05-2021, 12:42 AM
RE: Unban Request for Henry - by Henry - 09-05-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: Unban Request for Henry - by Jammin - 09-05-2021, 02:11 AM
RE: Unban Request for Henry - by Henry - 09-05-2021, 09:59 PM