Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abutata and Mister Watts Hacking
Offender's Name & Steam ID: [b]Abuata STEAM_0:1:24970201 and [b]Mister Watts STEAM_0:1:41015844[/b][/b]

Potential Witnesses: mattquake11

Reason to Ban: Hacking

Proof: 

Other: At first believed it was just ghosting because they had a third friend but when they dipped (after being racist) hacking was shown. Abuata also has VAC and multiple other bans on other games. Also obs decided not to accept my audio so there is none.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
I can confirm that there was something was going on with both of them.  Even though nothing showed up for both of them on ss, they were finding props a bit easily, especially Abuata.  By the way that Mister Watts looked at the upper part of the wall at 1:26 in the first video (a prop was in the rafters as a board), I'm guessing wall hacks.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
I banned Abutata for hacking. He starts running prop to prop very quickly towards the middle and the end of the second video. Mister Watt's ban has been edited for ghosting. In the second video, he is merely following Abutata around and not running prop to prop like him.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army