Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request Kaleideon
Offender's Name: Kaleideon

Offender's SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:87275420

Potential Witnesses: DirtyPizza, Nazu(s)

Reason to Ban: Attempted mass rdm and leave
Evidence for third attempted rdm is shown in the logs. 

Proof:

logs proof 1
logs proof 2
response to report 1
response to report 2
leave proof
technically not mass since the D shot him first on the last kill
Realistically, the third kill isn't RDM, so it isn't attempted mass and leave, just rdm x2 and leave. Charmy shot him first, he killed her after she did so, but yeah fk that guy
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(09-11-2021, 07:14 PM)bunniey Wrote: Realistically, the third kill isn't RDM, so it isn't attempted mass and leave, just rdm x2 and leave. Charmy shot him first, he killed her after she did so, but yeah fk that guy
I'm gonna ctrl c + ctrl v real quick.

+1 for a ban for rdm x2 and leave.
At the same time, this person has mass rdmed various times before but people haven't had the patience to put a ban request. The detective shot them for rdming 2 people with evidence and dna, and they shot the detective in response. Their actions are intentionally malicious, and the report responses prove that much. i vote that base on past incident and that based off their obvious intent to cause problems they be treated as a recurring mass rdmer. I'm just the first person as far as I know to collect the evidence.
Beaned for 1 week for RDmx2 and Leaf
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]