Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cherry lime
Offender's Name: Cherry Lime

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78694040

Potential Witnesses:

Reason to Ban: RDM x3 (not mass cause different rounds) and leave. left before i could correct slay amount too, which is disrespectful!

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/Ox57xvt

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
I wasn't there but guy doesn't seem like he wants to follow the rules. +1.
-1 on a ban
  • punishing RDM and leave is silly to me when autoslays are a thing. nobody wants to sit around for 20 minutes, waiting until they've been killed enough times to be allowed to leave.
  • the punishments meant to be served up to this point don't include a ban afaik since they were different rounds, correct me if i'm wrong since staff guidelines don't specify how cross-round behavior would be counted.
  • 1 of the reports doesn't have the damage log included in the screenshot.
  • there's no explanation for the kills from the person who did them yet (victim walked past a body without IDing or some shit).
After Review and a chat with Thayr, Slays have been reduced to 2 and a Week ban issued for an RDM x 2 and Leaf.

Some points to add
  • The topic around Punishing RDm and leave with a ban is often discussed. But until a rule is changed staff should continue to follow the Staff guidelines. 
  • The Ban would not have been permanent as it was Cross round and wasn't mass, Thayr did specify that. 
  • The One without the damage log/doubled up damage log looks to be a glitch within the system. That was the cause of a little bit of confusion but looking at the old logs managed to figure it out.
  • We often don't get proper explanations in Reports, That's why we have Deathscenes and shot logs to get a decent understanding of the incident. 
Staff make mistakes from time to time, we are only human.

If you have any more questions feel free to contact me
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]