Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cat wants to be let out the bag
(09-21-2021, 10:43 PM)The Triangle Wrote: "Other: I became a donor from encouragement from friends" This raised a level of concern as it shows that you didn't really decided for yourself to become donor, more so you were persuaded into it

Considering donations are unprompted by server staff and done fully through the goodwill of players, I see absolutely no issue with someone donating their own money to the server with encouragement from friends. Nobody has to donate, they voluntarily choose to do so to support the server. I believe applying for staff is the same way. No one can make you apply. If you apply, it's because you're willing to volunteer your own time to support a community you care for, not because anyone persuaded you to do so. I believe that by donating, regardless of who suggested they do so, Koshka showed support that is not typically provided by the majority of the player base in this community.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cat wants to be let out the bag - by reinaberg - 09-14-2021, 08:36 PM
RE: Cat wants to be let out the bag - by reinaberg - 09-23-2021, 08:42 PM