Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%)
hi mr hanger im sure you expected to see me here
i have a few questions

do you plan to limit some of your very out of line joking/etc since mod is a bigger step up on the ladder and more important/needs to been seen as more professional?

and by very out of line im sure you know what i mean but for reference, posts like the one that was deleted on forums recently, about killing, racist/anti semitic that some admin tried to sweep and ignore :^ )

i wont ask if you CAN be professional bc you can and the times ive been with you on server you do handle stuff well and check on players when they bring up concerns. you didnt even know me or who i was etc and when i brought up needing help with something you jumped on it no issue. The issue is you're not always consistent in this off server and mods are more than in server faces, they are a big step on the out of community aspects as well, on any server.
you are pretty liked in the community thats for sure, but some of it is the wrong reasons imo. you can be one of those to go with the crowd, but you also have times to have your own voice. with mod you need to be able to have your own voice ALL the time.

also mod requirements, lets strike out what you got down to my knowledge
Moderator - High-level staff position. This rank gains access to additional commands, foremost being the ability to ban. This position is responsible for handling ban requests and in-game bans, along with previous responsibilities. The rank is also a senior position.
- Has an exceptional knowledge of the rules and guidelines of being a staff member, enough to thoroughly train intermediate staff members.
- Responses to scenarios.
- No mildly significant or major behavioral issues as of late. You have issues with warns and posting inappropriate stuff that you ACKNOWLEDGE is wrong.
- Ban requests are consistently made with all necessary information  on the lower side but they're there.
- Can think for themselves(sometimes you can), be confident in their decisions, and can objectively handle all situations(this one i question due to the going with the crowd and engaging in trolling or doing dumb stuff).
- Consistent activity in the community as a staff member for at least 3 months you gave proper reasoning in my opinion for server absences and you've been around consistently
- Has experience handling advanced staffing issues other than gameplay
- Strong, detailed community support Keep in mind some of this is for the wrong reason,but this is only IMO
- 400+ hours in server

That being said even without the answer for the time being my unwanted vote is -1 you need more time to show maturity and such qualities that are looked at for mods because at the time being you don't exuberate mod material in all honesty at this time. I do really want to see you grow you've become one of my favorite people to harass :^ )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by Mother Nuru. - 09-24-2021, 06:27 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by reinaberg - 09-24-2021, 06:33 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by David - 09-29-2021, 08:01 PM