Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%)
(09-24-2021, 07:47 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: if isolated incidents that he has acknowledged his wrongdoing and apologized for are the only problem then I see 0 reason he shouldn't be promoted.

(09-24-2021, 08:03 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I’m kinda worried that something like that might happened again when you are goofing off too much with your friends.

@Jammin brought up the great point of the two cases on the discord, only one of which I didn't apologize for as I misunderstood the strictness of the rules compared to the server, and didn't feel the need to since it pertained to a very personal issue that I've since been able to fix/get help for (dont worry im fine).

Moving forwards I've definitely been avoiding goofing off on the servers besides a few jokes here and there, though this correction in behavior may be difficult to see for some, especially if they don't play much TTT, since it's more noticeable there when I'm actually doing staff things (which I don't on discord because I'm not discord staff). It's also not as easy to see since I haven't been able to be active again as much as I'd like, so me chilling out for a bit isn't as noticeable as me chilling out for 3 months. That being said, I haven't ever let jokes impact how I perform as staff, nor will I in future.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by reinaberg - 09-24-2021, 06:33 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by HONG - 09-24-2021, 08:11 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by David - 09-29-2021, 08:01 PM