Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%)
(09-24-2021, 07:29 PM)HONG Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 06:27 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: shnipshnip
shnipshnip
Yes and no. Since becoming staff, I've tried not to become uptight, pompous, or otherwise someone who sits on their high horse, since I've always wanted to stay connected with the people in this community, rather than becoming a changed person who isn't fun to be around and generally creates distance from the spirit of the community--which would go against my desire to keep the server and community as a fun place to be. As for out of line joking? I try to leave well enough alone and never cross the line that separates the responsibilities of a staff member, and role model, and the out-of-control "all for fun" behavior of a regular player (more on that later).

The only kind of joking I wanted addressed and snipped in the butt was the ones that went over the lines like you got in trouble for on forums
Alll the rest and harassing people and being a dickbutt like u are, is all fine and i wouldn't change that for the world. That makes you, YOU, and is the reason you stand out.

My answer is still the same, temporary -1, I'd like to see a month pass and see you be good hanger with no over the line jokey jokes like you got warned for on forums (i didnt even know about the discord stuff)
if you can be good in ur closet for one month im an easy +1 but i think you need small probabation period to be watched

Have to quick edit because me joking got mistaken. I call you hanger because my phone changed Hong to hanger every time. Like a clothes hanger. So I made the closet joke. And when I said harassing people I didn't mean it literally. I meant it as a joke as well because I "harass"people too. So I apologize.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by Mother Nuru. - 09-25-2021, 09:04 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by reinaberg - 09-24-2021, 06:33 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by David - 09-29-2021, 08:01 PM